Thursday 6 October 2016

SWEET BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FROM NIGERIA TO ACTRESS OKPE SUSAN IN GHANA

A Poem BY SUNNY GREEN
STANZA (1) In Nigeria are mine on a bay (a) When a bird from Ghana whispered into my ears it's your birthday (a) The red cock crowed (b) And I quickly roared (b) Happy birthday! (a) STANZA (2) I look through the window (a) I see the sun in the snow (a) I see the blue sky (b) And how I wish I have a skit (b) I will fly with a red rose (b) To Ghana close to your shadow (a) STANZA (3) I couldn’t take a flight (a) Because of Nigeria's economy’s fight (a) So I decided to pen this down to you at that end (b) I write; "To a sister and friend" (b) To a beauty of thousands (c) To Okpe Susan (c) Toast to Manex Productions' mega-star (d) Toast to Ogbadibo Carnival model-gear (d) Toast to an epitome of beauty (e) And a symbol of equity (e) HAPPY BIRTHDAY S U S AN!

No comments:

Post a Comment