Thursday 10 March 2016

The beautiful story of olajumoke

From Bread Seller to Top Nigerian Model: Olajumoke
The beautiful story of Olajumoke Orisaguna continues as she has been featured on CNN.
During an interview with CNN’s Stephanie Busari, Olajumoke and TY Bello shared the story of how photo bombing a shoot with international star, Tinie Tempah, has changed her life, from a bread seller to an international model.
olajumoke speaking
“I never expected that this could ever happen to me. My friends have told me they saw me on TV and they are really happy. My parents cannot believe their own child can become such a success. They are all so happy.” Jumoke said with tears in her eyes.
In her part, TY Bello says why Olajumoke’s story connects with everyone is because everybody has a dream and is looking for that magical break.
jumoke ty-bello
“I think the reason why the story connects with everyone is because everybody has dreams. This is a very very tough time, especially in my country.
“Everyone is looking for that magical break I don’t think anyone planned this. I think this is definitely divine because the way people have connected with it is phenomenal. Its a phenomenal story” she said.
More photos;
olajumoke make-up session
olajumoke photo shoot
bread seller turned model

No comments:

Post a Comment